IMAtec s.à r.l., has many years experience in developing machines for converting paper and cardboard. We are a renowned manufacturer of innovative and value adding solutions for the packaging industries. Our platforms are in use with customers, on three continents. At our growing company, we have a vacancy for a field engineer with excelent mechanical and electrical skills.
- Assembles mechanical, electric and electronic components to form automated machine by reading and interpreting drawings and electrical diagrams.
- Performs debug and commission activities on shop floor and customer site.
- Addresses potential problems and carries out appropriate actions individually or proposes solutions to the project manager depending on the severity of the problem.
- Gives machine operating and debugging training on customer site.
- Performs troubleshooting, production support and maintenance on customer site.
- Participates in machine improvement, developement project
- Technical Degree (bac + 2 min) or requisite field service engineering experience.
- Minimum recent professional experience (5 years) in an industrial manufacturing or field service setting, preferably in the special machinery industry or related machinery.
- Must demonstrate excellent mechanical and electrical skills including experience with PLC’s and mechatronics.
- Verbal & written communication skills in English, French and/or German.
- Methodical and structured working skills and sense of detail.
- Respect of planning.
- Able to maintain a rhythm of work under pressure.
- Flexible and ready to travel worldwide for temporary mission.
Context of the job
- Permanent contract of employment.
- Outstanding and innovation-oriented machine manufacturing environment.
- True autonomy and opportunity to develop own accountability.
- Nice working environment within a dynamic team.
- Successful and stable worldwide active Group.
Interested in this challenging opportunity?
If you are passionate about developing new technologies, then please submit your application in English together with a detailed curriculum vitae. Within ten days after receiving your application, we will invite you for a job interview, or inform you why you do not fit the profile.