IMAtec s.à r.l. , member of the global operating Tembo group has many year experience in the tobacco, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. We are owned manufacturer of innovative and value adding solutions for the packaging industries and OTP. We are looking for a:
The mechanical technician will assemble precision machinery and automation from components, pneumatic, mount basic electrical components, and perform machine alignment checks, function tests and geometry correction during the build. And also when powered and install completed machines at customer facilities.
This position requires a combination of technical capability, creativity and troubleshooting abilities.
- Analyse assembly drawings and specifications to plan assembly/build in most efficient and effective manner.
- Working independently or partnered, fasten components or parts together, using hand tools, according to detailed assembly drawings, utilizing technical expertise and understanding of intended end use to ensure appropriate build.
- Install pneumatic devices, as well as basic electrical components.
- Confirm proper function and alignment tolerances of all parts and assemblies during build process.
- Set and verify clearance of parts utilizing close tolerance measurement tools.
- Inspect and test assembly and all accessories for leakage, defect, or functionality, using test equipment.
- Set up and operate grinding and milling equipment to fabricate or modify components and fixtures.
- Perform machine alignment utilizing manual calculation methods or through use of laser (will train) and correct alignment through hand scraping or other alignment technique.
- Properly document activities including drawing correction notes, inspection forms, service reports and data collection for cost analyses.
- Install machine at customer facility locally, regionally, nationally or internationally.
- Technical degree or require field engineer experience
- 2+ years mechanical experience
- Self-directed, organized, productive, strong attention to detail and pride in workmanship crucial for success.
- English skills written and verbal, French and/or German
- Travel approximately 10-20% depending on assignment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Are you a responsible tech loving person with high professional skills? We offer you an interesting job in an international setting.,with brief decision processes an open communication where your ideas are valued.
Interested by this challenging opportunity?
Then please submit your application in English with a detailed Curriculum vita to firstname.lastname@example.org or to IMAtec s.à r.l., Avenue des Alliés 35 – L-9012 ETTELBRÜCK