As mechanical engineer at ITM Romania your responsibility is to develop, manufacture and install new or modified mechanical components and systems for ITM's high-end machines. We are specifically looking for a mechanical engineer living in Romania, preferably in Bucharest. You have a multi-functional position and you work closely with colleagues, suppliers and customers. Together with an international team of colleagues you will mainly work at the factories of our customers in Romania, but also at our customers abroad, to install and test machines until it has exactly the right configuration to work flawlessly.
Requirements for the job
We are looking for a mechanical engineer to strengthen our team. To qualify for this job, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in mechatronics/mechanics;
- > 3 years of experience in engineering;
- Experience in a service-oriented job is an advantage;
- Fluent in English;
- Good training and communication skills, representative;
- Customer-oriented, result-driven and entrepreneurial;
- Proactive mindset and able to work independently;
- Willing to learn and be trained on the newest technologies;
- Flexible and willing to travel.
ITM Romania is offering you a job with lots of responsibilities and variety. ITM Romania is a new site and part of the international renowned company ITM. On the one hand, you will experience the benefits of working for a small company, like informal communication. On the other hand, you will experience the professionalism of working for a large company, part of an international group of companies, Tembo. Working at ITM means working in an international, technology-driven environment. As a family-owned business, we value good benefits for our employees. We invest in the development of our employees, in local social and cultural initiatives and in the sustainability of our environment.
Interested in this job?