Interested to build a career in the high tech industry? Imatec is a fast growing manufacturing company, member of the worldwide Tembo Group, specialist in tailor-made high technology solutions and we are inviting a Junior Technical Buyer to join the team.
We are looking for ambitious people who want to develop their talents and acquire new experiences together with us, working in challenging environment with every day transformation and innovation.
Imatec is a company with enormous potential. If you are goal-oriented, believe in mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility – you are welcome to join our team!
- Communicates and liaises between internal material seekers (engineering department, production,technicians…) and suppliers: request to suppliers (price, quality, delivery), suppliers’ selection, order and delivery details.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the order progress:
- negotiation with suppliers
- order information conform to purchase request
- delivery conform to order (delivery time, quality and quantity)
- invoice conform to order
- Ensures administrative control of orders:
- accepting orders for outside services (classification if paper)
- grouping orders relating to the same potential supplier
- effecting request for offers
- e-mailing or faxing orders
- requesting an order confirmation
- classifying order confirmations and orders
- monitoring delivery dates (reminders, refusals of lateness) and communication to requesting parties
- classifying delivery notes
- connecting delivery notes with invoices
- effecting financial replenishment
- complaints and monitoring in cases of invoice errors
- correlating payment note, account number, project number and department manager
- transmitting invoices to the accounts department
- Creation and maintenance of related data: suppliers (in accordance with accounting specifications), items/articles (in accordance with technical specifications)
- Suggesting improvements of the CRM control system
- Assists the Purchasing unit Manager (specifically regarding: purchasing policy, suppliers’ selection, cost optimization, review of the factory inventory) and replace him while absent.
What you bring to the table
- Mechanical degree (BAC+2 ) with basic knowledge in electronics-electricity
- Minimum recent professional experience (1 to 3 years) in one of the following activities: engineering, manufacturing or purchasing, preferably in the special machinery industry or related machinery
- Verbal & written communication skills in English, French and/or German
- Methodical and structured working skills and sense of detail
- Strong personality, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Respect of planning
- Able to maintain a rhythm of work under pressure
- Flexible and ready to travel worldwide for short period ( max 2 weeks /year)
- Permanent contract of employment
- Outstanding and innovation-oriented machine manufacturing environment
- True autonomy and opportunity to develop own accountability
- Nice working environment within a dynamic team
- Successful and stable worldwide active Group
Make it happen!
Interested? Please send your application and resume to email@example.com or click on the 'Apply Now' button.