Are you driven by Operational Excellence and always on the outlook for optimization of organizational-, business- and production processes? Do you recognize yourself in this first sentence? Good, we are looking for you: an entrepreneurial Continuous Improvement Engineer who’s not afraid of some proper change management.
Do you want to take on a challenge at a successful family company?
Tembo is a collection of high-tech companies in the machine builder. We are at the pinnacle of our craft and forerunner in high speed and high precision technology worldwide. With more than 1200 employees we are an enterprising and dynamic company. We sincerely believe in the power of technology. We also like to contribute to a better world, which is the reason why we developed a production line with high quality paper straws. In addition, we started with a completely new service concept where our revenue model is based on the performance of our customers.
About the position
As Continuous Improvement Data engineer you are responsible for the improvement of our technology based on root cause data-analysis. Another aspect will be supporting CI meetings with customers by means of data-analysis. This includes the implementation of lean/ 5s/ visual management/ performance control/ etc. Besides this you deliver input for industrialization of our technology.
If you also have the ambition to work onsite by our customers, this just could be the (Dream) job you’ve been waiting for.
Who are you?
We are looking for a CI Data engineer in our team. Do you recognize yourself in the following points?
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, or comparable;
- Starter (until +/- 4 years’ work experience);
- Experience/knowledge within or affinity with a production area;
- Pro-active and independent;
- Strong communication skills;
- Travelling would be not a problem;
- Team player with a flexible attitude;
- Positive, never give up attitude;
- Customer focused, results-oriented, and enterprising;
- English in word and writing;
- Like data-analysis; Root cause analysis;
- Sure, of oneself; self-confidence; confident.
This is how you are going to make a difference
The expertise of different companies within Tembo will be used to help our customers to make new, better and sustainable products. Tembo is always open for new markets, products and ideas! Do you want contribute to the success of our organization with your knowledge?