Join our team as Social Media- and Content Specialist at Tembo!
Does working as a Social Media – and Content Specialist at an innovative and international company appeal to you? At Tembo you will work in the Marketing Department of our head office in the Netherlands (Kampen). We offer a good monthly salary, laptop, company phone, the option to work from home and more! As a Social Media – and Content Specialist you will represent the Tembo brand by building a social media presence for our key business units. Are you up to date on the newest social media trends and do you like creating engaging content? Then you’re the new colleague we’d love to welcome!
- Fixed hours/Full-time
- Possible permanent contract
- Good employee benefits
- Friendly colleagues
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a team member who will be actively involved in digital marketing activities for Tembo Group and our key business units. Together with our Global Marketing & Communication team, you will create captivating content, build our social media presence, and integrate campaigns across all social media channels.
- Higher education level, Bachelor or similar degree related to digital marketing
- Tech-savvy with proven experience creating and maintaining engaging audio-visual content for social media
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Experience creating reports on social media performance
- Knowledge of online advertising is a big plus
- Good command of English and Dutch, both written and oral
What do we offer you?
In return, we offer you a fun and versatile position in a lively environment. As a member of our team, you’ll have the freedom to explore new ideas and get plenty of opportunities to develop yourself professionally. You'll work with supportive colleagues who make you feel at home and who are there to help you in any way possible.
- A good monthly salary based on your work experience, including a good pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year (based on 40 working hrs/week)
- 3,5% year-end bonus
- Travel allowance of €0,19 for distances > 10 km
- 8% holiday bonus
- Stimulating work environment
- Comprehensive onboarding by experienced colleagues
- Growth and learning opportunities (E.g., Good Habitz E-learning platform)
- Flexibility and option to work from home
- Laptop and company phone
- Lots of autonomy and freedom to explore new ideas
- Bicycle leasing program and reward plan for cycling to work (E.g., Trappers app)
- Fresh, healthy lunches from local suppliers
- Fun activities and events (E.g., summer party, joy & pride days, marathon team, music band, etc.)
Tembo is a pioneering, innovative group of companies with a hundred-year history and a strong, entrepreneurial spirit. As a leader in high-speed, high-precision technology, our goal is to provide a variety of sustainable manufacturing solutions, services, and technologies to a growing range of markets around the world. With over 1,200 employees, we are a dynamic and enterprising family business that provides a unique combination of product and machine development, helping global brands be the first to launch new products.
Our work philosophy
At Tembo, ‘Working with Joy & Pride’ is more than just a slogan: we truly believe that people come first. This means that we do our best to make sure that going to work is a positive experience, and to provide our employees with a work environment where they can experience satisfaction, fulfilment, pride, and yes, even joy.
It's also important to us that you have plenty of opportunities to develop yourself within our organization. We offer you the freedom to challenge yourself creatively with interesting projects, while making sure you have the support and guidance you need. We believe in the value of investing in your development. Because helping you to grow with our company, helps our company to grow with you.
Are you interested in this position?
Then we would love to meet you! Click on the 'apply directly' button and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have questions about this vacancy, or about Tembo as an organization, please contact Leonie Fidder via WhatsApp +31 682042819 or by email at email@example.com.
Want to know more about our company and job vacancies? You can find more info on our corporate website or on our career page.
Please note that we prefer to get in touch with you directly. Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.