Imatec is specialized in developing machines for making paper and cardboard products. Imatec is located in Luxembourg and member of Tembo, a world-wide, family-owned group of companies with 1,100 employees working on one common goal: to create manufacturing solutions for sustainable products in fast moving consumer markets.
At Tembo, we combine product and machine development, helping global brands to be the first to launch new products. In addition, we provide a wide range of services to improve and maintain manufacturing performance.
Imatec is a fast growing manufacturing company, specialist in tailor-made high technology solutions, and inviting a Project Manager to join the team. We are looking for ambitious people who want to develop their talents and acquire new experiences together with us, working in challenging environment with every day transformation and innovation.
- Responsible for the delivery of mechatronic machines.
- Use leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance
- Establish and define project requirements and specifications.
- Create and maintain project plans and proactively follow the project realization.
- Analyse potential customer requirements and ensure compliance with the company needs.
- Review technical proposals; manage deadlines, quality, and budget as well as the risks and issues in your project.
- Provide a customer with information related to specification validation, improvements, planning, payment terms.
- Master degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics. 5 to 10 years of experience in mechatronic projects and developing, integrating, testing, and realization of complex multidisciplinary products
- Performance and delivery focused
- Customer oriented
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills in English (oral and written)
- CAD experience needed
- Fluency in English, German or French.
- MS Project experience
- Our open communication structure with unformal working environment in which you can feel comfortable and bring about change.
- We also offer challenging tasks in innovative environment as well as attractive & performance related compensation.
- Attractive salary package
Are you interested in this assignment? Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, give a call at +352 81 1693-9.