Imatec is a member of Tembo Company. Tembo is a world-wide, family-owned group of companies with 1,100 employees working on one common goal: to create manufacturing solutions for sustainable products in fast moving consumer markets.
As we combine product and machine development, we help global brands to be the first to launch new products. In addition, we provide a wide range of services to improve and maintain manufacturing performance.
At our machine factory in Diekirch, we offer you a mechanical and service technician position.
- Working independently or partnered, fasten components or parts together, using hand tools, according to detailed assembly drawings, utilizing technical expertise and understanding of intended end use to ensure appropriate build.
- Analyse assembly drawings to assemble/built in most efficient manner.
- Confirm proper function and alignment tolerances of all parts and assemblies during build process.
- Inspect and test assembly and all accessories for defect, or functionality.
- Perform machine alignment and correct alignment through hand scraping or other alignment technique.
- Properly document activities including drawing correction notes, service reports and data collection for cost analyses.
- Install machine at customer facility internationally.
- Technical degree or field engineer experience
- 5+ years mechanical experience
- Self-directed, organized, productive, strong attention to detail.
- English skills written and verbal, French and/or German will be appreciate
- Strong communication skills required.
- The ability to listen to and follow instructions
- The ability to solve problems
- A willingness to work as part of a team
- You are willing to travel. - ~20-40% of the time depending on assignment -
- You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills within an international workplace.
- While participating in projects, you will have the opportunity to expand your professional network.
Are you interested in this assignment? Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com, give a call at +352 81 1693-9