Are you looking for a graduation assignment to show your analytical and entrepreneurial skills? Would you like to work at a dynamic, international technology company on a mission to play a major role in the transition towards sustainable products in fast changing consumer markets? If you do, this might be your opportunity!
At our Head Quarters in The Netherlands, we offer you a Market Intelligence Graduation Assignment.
As our Market Intelligence Intern, you will focus on the development of global market and competitive analyses. Working with different internal stakeholders and external third-party data & research companies, you will support the marketing team’s mission to identify trends, build competitive and market insights, and support data-driven decision making in Tembo's diversification strategy.
- Develop a market assessment framework and roadmap for execution;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research on market drivers, competition and opportunities;
- Collect data, build hypotheses, use analysis models, validate information and develop scenario’s;
- Support business processes by proving insights for tactical and strategic decision making.
- You are positive, self-motivated, initiative-taking, and passionate about making a difference;
- You are pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferable in Strategic Marketing, International Business or equivalent to Business Economics;
- You are a strategic, critical thinker who loves to challenge the status-quo, based on analyzed data and information;
- You have advanced skills in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other typical business software programs;
- You are interested in supply chains, sustainability, digitization and manufacturing technology;
- You have excellent English communication and presentation skills;
- You enjoy working in a team but you are also able to work independently;
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills within an international workplace;
- While participating in projects, you will have the opportunity to expand your professional network;
- You will gain more knowledge in the areas of business strategy, intercompany projects, product and machine development and our industries;
- You will be coached on your strengths, and you can follow courses on our e-learning platform;
- You will be part of the marketing communications team, have a good compensation and the possibility to work remotely.
Tembo is a world-wide, family-owned group of companies with 1,100 employees working on one common goal: to create manufacturing solutions for sustainable products in fast moving consumer markets. As we combine product and machine development, we help global brands to be the first to launch new products. In addition, we provide a wide range of services to improve and maintain manufacturing performance.
Are you interested in this assignment? Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com, give a call at +31 6 35 31 52 32 or simply hit the ‘apply’ button.