Imatec is a member of Tembo Company. Tembo is a world-wide, family-owned group of companies with 1,100 employees working on one common goal: to create manufacturing solutions for sustainable products in fast moving consumer markets.
As we combine product and machine development, we help global brands to be the first to launch new products. In addition, we provide a wide range of services to improve and maintain manufacturing performance.
We do not offer only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment.
As Electrical Automation engineer, you participate to projects from the design phase to the commissioning on site.
- Programm Beckhoff control systems.
- Programm HMI System based in High level language as C. C#.
- Install, program and optimize Vision systems.
- Install and start-up machine at customer facility internationally.
- Continuous improvement on the installed machines.
- Support mechanical service engineers and automation engineers for start-up of machines.
- You have successfully completed a master or bachelor degree as engineer specialized in automation or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in programming.
- Interested in new technology.
- English skills written and verbal. French and/or German could be an advantage.
- You have good communication skills as well as team spirit.
- You are willing to travel. Travel approximately ~20-40% of the time depending on assignment.
- You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills within an international workplace.
- While participating in projects, you will have the opportunity to expand your professional network.
Are you interested in this assignment?
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +352 81 1693-9.