Are you looking for an internship on Digital Marketing? Would you like to work at a dynamic, international technology company on a mission to play a major role in the transition towards sustainable products in fast changing consumer markets? If you do, this might be your opportunity!
At our Head Quarters in The Netherlands, we're looking for an Intern Digital Marketing, starting in February 2022 or earlier.
As our Intern Digital Marketing, you will support the Marketing & Communications team while learning how to build integrated marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive new demand.
We believe in learning by doing. Therefore you will be actively involved in digital marketing activities for Tembo and key business units. Together with our team, you will integrate campaigns across all channels to provide a pipeline of leads, engage prospects through the buyers’ journey, and leverage marketing automation in CRM.
Moreover, we offer our interns and employees the opportunity to develop their career through our academic programs. During this internship, you will acquire expertise in campaigns and trafficking of Digital Campaigns, B2B Marketing Software’s, Growth Hacking, Data Analysis, Inbound and Content Marketing, among others.
- You will build integrated campaigns using Marketing software’s, e-mailing, workflows in HubSpot, forms and landing pages;
- You map out high quality content, assets, and promotions needed by channel to engage specific audiences;
- You create segments for marketing campaigns based on criteria defined by our buyer personas;
- You analyse competitors's tactics to keep our business ahead in the market;
- You will coordinate with stakeholders (creative agency) about the creation of online campaigns;
- You prepare creative specifications and briefings to instruct our creative agency;
- You help identify potential buyers by enriching lead information with company data from LinkedIn and HubSpot;
- You will monitor Google Campaign Manager.
- You are pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree related to digital marketing;
- You have strong communication and social skills;
- You are skilled in problem solving and time management;
- You have some experience with online advertising platforms;
- You have a driven mindset and attention to detail;
- You have knowledge in Data analysis and visualization;
- You are tech-savvy and know your way on mainstream social media;
- You have copy writing skills for long and short marketing texts;
- You have excellent English communication skills.
- You have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills within an international workplace;
- While participating in projects, you will have the opportunity to expand your professional network;
- You will gain more knowledge in the areas of business strategy, intercompany projects, product and machine development and our industries;
- You will be coached on your strengths, and you can follow courses on our e-learning platform;
- You will be part of the marketing communications team, have a good compensation and the possibility to work remotely.
Tembo is a world-wide, family-owned group of companies with 1,100 employees working on one common goal: to create manufacturing solutions for sustainable products in fast moving consumer markets. As we combine product and machine development, we help global brands to be the first to launch new products. In addition, we provide a wide range of services to improve and maintain manufacturing performance.
Are you interested in this assignment? Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com, give a call at +31 6 35 31 52 32 or simply hit the ‘apply’ button.