Imatec is a member of Tembo Company. Tembo is a world-wide, family-owned group of companies with 1,100 employees working on one common goal: to create manufacturing solutions for sustainable products in fast moving consumer markets.
As we combine product and machine development, we help global brands to be the first to launch new products. In addition, we provide a wide range of services to improve and maintain manufacturing performance.
At our machine factory in Diekirch, we offer you an electrical technician position.
As electrical technician, you will focus on machine and electrical cabinet wiring. You will also assist our engineering team in test, debugging and commission of our machines.
- Prepare and deliver electrical cabinets and wired machine on time.
- Improve electrical drawings
- IO check, Sensor setting.
- Fault analyses.
- Optimize technical solution.
- Install machine at customer facility internationally.
- Install improvements on existing machines
- Support mechanical service engineers and automation engineers for start-up of machines
- Bring your expertise to our engineering.
- Technical degree or require field experience
- 2/3 year experience
- Self-directed, organized, productive, strong attention to detail and pride in workmanship crucial for success.
- English skills written and verbal. French and/or German could be an advantage.
- You have good communication skills as well as team spirit
- Knowledge in E-Plan will be an advantage
- You are willing to travel. Travel approximately 20-40% depending on assignment.
- You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills within an international workplace.
- While participating in projects, you will have the opportunity to expand your professional network.
Are you interested in this assignment? Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, give a call at +352 81 1693-9.