TDC is leading in developing and manufacturing high speed and high flexible machine platforms. We develop closely together with our suppliers and multinational customers. TDC is located in Kampen, the Netherlands.
TDC is looking for an entrepreneurial Control automation engineer (m/v).
As a member of a highly skilled engineering team, you are responsible for translating high demanding requirements into automated controlling solutions that comply with or exceed the customer’s expectations.
Automated quality control system development
- Working together with the quality controls team to determine the quality checks in new machines.
- Responsible for writing the Vision Requirements and Design Specifications
- Participate in defining machine vision performance requirements in inspection and assembly systems.
- Develop image processing algorithms using commercial or in-house vision software libraries.
- Integrate and test vision modules on inspection and assembly systems.
- Working in a multidisciplinary project team as well as with imaging design vendors to ensure provided solution meets all requirements.
- Develop and test new quality control methods for future machines.
- Perform statistical analysis of current and new quality control systems.
- Support with identifying high risk areas and evaluate different approaches for mitigation.
- Assist in quote preparation and ensure vision design concept meets process requirements.
- Assist in ensuring the design of the vision system maximizes the use of standard processes and modules.
- Participates in design reviews with customers, vendors and internal design groups.
- Assist in coordinating project activities with suppliers of third party equipment.
- Assist with continuous machine vision design improvements on production machines.
- Achieve customer satisfaction based on product and services offering quality.
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service throughout entire customer relationship cycle.
- Continually provide product and service improvement suggestions and help to bring to reality.
We are looking for a Controls Automation Engineer to enforce our team. This is an interesting position for experienced developers. You need to meet the following requirements:
- a Bachelor or Master degree in an Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics is required;
- this is a technically challenging role, requiring a good mix of abstract theory and hands-on practice;
- demonstrated proficiency in object oriented programming or image processing algorithms is desired;
- experience with machine optics, vision, lasers, motion control and/or robots in system design and integration of factory automation projects is considered an asset;
- experience with statistical analysis of measurement results;
- good written and oral communication skills and the ability to lead or work as part of a multi-disciplinary project team are essential;
- ability and willingness to travel internationally;
- professional level of verbal and writing skills in English.
At TDC you are offered a versatile role with high responsibility. You will experience the advantages of working in a smaller organization like short lines and quick decisions. Next to this you’ll notice the professionalism, being part of Tembogroup. We invest in the education and development of our employees and support local social and cultural initiatives. Working at TDC, means working in an international, technology-driven environment. We offer you a potential permanent job, a salary conform your capabilities and experience and as a family-company we value good benefits for our employees.
Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with commitment to quality!
Ask for more information or apply immediately
Interested in this job? Please send in your motivation and resume via the button below. For more detailed information about the job, call our recruiter Freddy Wennemars, at +31 612787427.
Acquisition is not appreciated.