As a software engineer at ITM Romania you are engaged in developing high-quality machine controls for our customers on a daily basis. We are specifically looking for a software engineer living in Romania, preferably in Bucharest. Your job is to install, test and provide service for the ITM equipment. You will mainly work at the factories of our customers in Romania, but also at our customers abroad. Together with an international team of colleagues, you will install and test machines until it has exactly the right configuration to work flawlessly.
Requirements for the job
We are looking for a software engineer to strengthen our team. To qualify for this job, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in automation/electronics;
- > 3 years of experience in engineering;
- Experience in service oriented job is an advantage;
- Experience with Siemens S7 PLC and Simotion;
- Fluent in English;
- Good training and communication skills, representative;
- Proactive mindset and able to work independently;
- Flexible and willing to travel;
- Willing to learn and be trained on the newest technologies;
- Good in analyzing problems and looking for practical solutions.
ITM Romania is offering you a job with lots of responsibilities and variety. ITM Romania is a new site and part of the international renowned company ITM. On the one hand, you will experience the benefits of working for a small company, like informal communication. On the other hand, you will experience the professionalism of working for a large company, part of Tembo, a group of companies. Working at ITM means working in an international, technology-driven environment. As a family-owned business, we value good benefits for our employees. We invest in the development of our employees, in local social and cultural initiatives and in the sustainability of our environment.
Interested in this job?