Part of a global group, Gemba Solutions offers production efficiency solutions, using real time data and continuous improvement services. We have clients throughout the UK, US, Europe and Asia who operate in many sectors including FMCG, Tech and OEM's. We work to strong values based on quality, customer focus, success and respect which are at the core of what we do. We pride ourselves on consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations which is proven in the number of referrals for new business we receive.
Due to growth and demand, we are now looking to recruit a highly driven, proactive and autonomous Sales Executive to join our sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity, with significant earning potential and, for the right candidate, career progression into a managerial post.
You will take full responsibility for generating new business, organising targeted and productive meetings, developing new sales.
- Market research into specific target markets, identifying key decision makers and contacts.
- Conduct outbound, cold and warm calls to initiate conversations with key decision makers with the aim to build new business relationships.
- Attend introductory meetings and demonstrations with clients, presenting information on our business, identifying clients pain points and demonstrate how our solutions can help.
- Convert opportunities into sales.
- Build and sustain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Develop relationships and manage key accounts.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure projects are delivered on time.
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven outbound cold calling experience.
- A hunger to convert sales with the tenacity to drive leads.
- Proven ability to overcome objections and rejections.
- The ability to identify buying signals and act upon them.
- Proven success in developing new target markets.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- The ability to learn and retain new information quickly as you will be selling technical products and services.
Whilst you will be working from the company’s offices based in Atherstone, UK, this is a national sales role and will require regular national and sometimes international travel. You will therefore need to be flexible in working hours and have your own transport to attend client visits. As well as the basic salary on offer, there is a car allowance, substantial OTE, pension and Health Care.
For more information about this position or to apply, please contact Gemba Solutions via e-mail or click the apply button below.