Interested in a new career challenge? Fast growing manufacturing company, member of a big international group, specialist in tailor-made high technology solutions, is inviting a Key Accountmanager to join the team. We are looking for ambitious people who want to develop their talents and acquire new experiences together with us, working in challenging environment with every day transformation and innovation.
- Establish and define project requirements and specifications based on the commercial contract;
- Create and maintain project plans and proactively follow the project realization;
- Use leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize multi-site team performance;
- Analyse potential customer requirements and ensure compliance with the company needs;
- Manage deadlines, quality, and budget as well as the risks and issues in your project;
- Provide a customer with information related to specification validation, improvements, planning, payment terms;
- Machine productivity follow-up and analyses once the machine installed at customer site, define actions for support and improvement;
- Account follow-up to further develop.
- Master degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics or Physics. 5 to 10 years of experience in industrial project management;
- Performance and delivery focused;
- Customer oriented;
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills in English (oral and written).
- Our open communication structure with informal working environment in which you can feel comfortable and bring about change;
- We also offer challenging tasks in innovative environment as well as attractive and performance-related compensation;
- Attractive salary package;
Tembo is an international group of companies, headquartered in Kampen, The Netherlands. In total, over 1100 people work at our fifteen Tembo companies, in ten different countries. Together they develop high-tech machine platforms (e.g. ITM, TDC and Imatec), are experts in product engineering (Tricas), in performance improvement (Gemba Solutions) and in tooling precision machine parts (PMP).
As Tembo we are enabling the introduction of better and alternative products in different markets and this is one of the reasons we will start the production of paper straws this year. The knowledge our companies SPI, PMP Poland and ITM bring together, contribute to the design and manufacturing of the machinery needed for paper straw production. One machine platform gives us the capacity to become the largest paper straw production company in Europe. We hope this will drive-out the use of plastic straws fast.
Make it happen!
Interested? Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or read more at career.tembo.eu and tembo.eu